I was exhausted when I woke up this morning. Running around all day from 5 30 am to 10 pm at night is exhausting. One thing I do make sure is plan out all my meals day before so I don’t have an opportunity to cheat. I am prepared all day to combat my hunger with my lunch bag (at work) which is as big as picnic basket.
This morning for Breakfast
- ACV (2 tsp) with hot water
- Peets Coffee with hazelnut creamer
- Overnight Oats (1/2 cup) with lactaid milk topped with 1 tsp Chia seeds, 1 tsp Hemp seeds, walnuts, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp agave.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Pear (yellow) 1 cup chopped.
- I have my eziekel bread panini with tofu. (2 pieces of bread)
- Tuscan kale salad with beets, red onions and yogurt dressing (Wegmans yogurt ranch mixed with lemon juice + garlic spices evoo)
Dinner will be:
- Beans and potato (made on stove top) with indian spices
- Yellow lentil soup.
- Indian Roti.
Note: I do sneak in a cup of Indian Tea at about 4:30 pm when I come home.
Supplements: My traders Joe Women’s Mutlivitamin, Green tea extract, Protein powder