I usually write these posts as drafts along the day and post them the next day as I am always lazy to update and post after eating dinner. I just want to sleeeeeep. This for 9/17/2015, Wednesday.
Okay here it goes:
- 1 cup water with 2 tsp ACV ( i use Braggs ACV in case you wonder)
- Peet’s french roast with hazelnut cream. I love this cream so much. (:p)
- 2 egg white and 1 whole egg omelette with one slice of Ezekiel bread. (courtesy: Trader’s Joe)
- I made Kale last evening. Tuscan Kale sauted with seasame seeds, olive oil and some red wine vinegar. A dash of salt and garlic salt.
- Grilled Atlantic salmon. (marinade: lemon juice, fish seasoning and lots of ginger and garlic, salt)
- Quinoa boiled with dash of turmeric.
Snacks: chocolate protein shake. I use Bonnet Protein powder. Its pretty clean.
- 3 chicken drumsticks (marinated with Indian spices- Tandoori chicken) grilled at home
- 1 cup lentil soup
- small salad.
I was tempted to eat some dark chocolate today, but I ditched it.